Saturday 27 May 2017

A rethink on African economic development

It's been a while from my last post. New days, new ideas. Looking at the state of development economics today, I would say that progress has not been in a direction which would solve the burning questions of today. So many myths out there are being taken as facts, something which I find very appalling. The question on why African countries have not achieved an acceptable economic growth and development trajectory in my opinion has not be dealt with with the required justice. It is easy to blame local politicians and aptitude of Africans in general but the reality as I see it is different from the pronouncements of the mainstream economic thought.

I cannot say much at the moment, but sooner or later I will layout my comprehensive ideas on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed

Ngoni